Only 2 hours from London, Wales is green and hilly with a distinct Celtic culture and heritage and a self-belief that gives it a spirit that's stronger than ever.
top 10 reasons to Visit Wales
- Let your imagination go to work with a visit to one of our 641 castles
- Play golf - in the shadow of a castle, on one of our inspirational links golf courses, or the Twenty Ten Ryder Cup course
- Inspire your delegates with a unique event in spectacular locations – sweeping bays to mountain tops, buzzing commercial centres to lavish country estates
- From any of our 6 Cruise ports take a shore excursion into one of our 3 National Parks – Snowdonia, Pembrokeshire Coast or the Brecon Beacons
- Put on your walking boots and spend a day on one of our 3 national trails. The Pembrokeshire Coast Path was named one of the World's top trails by travel adviser cheapflights in 2011.
- Where better to try coasteering, than the country it was created in!
- Have a day out on an underground tour – take your pick from any one of our mines - coal, copper, slate, tin and even gold!
- 12 universities and colleges around Wales run quality English language courses for students of all ages
- Meet the food & drink producers, watch it grow. Learn to cook, taste pure rain washed, grass fattened, slow grown black beef washed down with a glass of Welsh wine
- Take your time – a garden like Bodnant has taken a century and a half to mature so don’t rush it
and here's some more...
Castles, gardens, museums, galleries, steam railways, Welsh language, music, story-telling – it’s all here...
Mountain biking, cycling, climbing, diving, rafting, fishing, surfing, horse-riding, you get the picture…there’s lots to do!
Learn English at a quality accredited school offering great learning in stunning surroundings.
43 blue flag beaches, 331 miles (532kms) of traffic-free cycling, family-friendly fun days out, farm-stays, exciting activities…
Some 200 golf courses in Wales, enough to feed any appetite. Find golf courses, sample itineraries, operators and caddies.
3 National Trails, 30+ regional long distance routes, self-guided and escorted walking operators and more.
Conferences, meetings, incentives, team-building and corporate hospitality. Find unique venues, suggested itineraries and conference bureaux.
Half & full day shore excursions, port services & facilities, cruise operators, ground-handlers and port contacts.